Ayurveda is the oldest healthcare system in the world. This science of life and longevity combines the profound thoughts of medicine and philosophy. Ayurveda is not just a method of treatment, but a way of life which developed in India some 5000 year ago.
Why is Kerala the best place for Ayurvedic treatment?
- Tradition: Kerala, the Land of Ayurveda, possesses an unbroken tradition of Ayurveda that has surpassed the many invasions and intrusions both foreign and native.
- Ideal Climate: Kerala is perhaps one of the very few places on earth where a temperature of 24-28 degree celcius is maintained during a period of continuous rain. This prevalence of moisture in the air and on the surface of the skin makes it the ideal place for natural medicines to work at their highest levels of potency.
- Scientific approach: The largest number of Ayurveda colleges and the largest number of practitioners in comparison to any place in the world has led to a tradition of Ayurveda research in a scientific manner in Kerala.
Yoga is more than just at physical exercise. It is a physical, mental and spiritual discipline, that is assumed to be developed in sixth century BC in India. Yoga and Meditation is designed to improve your concentration, mental and physical health and help attain peace of mind through various stages of training.
Ashrams and Gurus in Kerala
Whether you are seeking a guru, enlightenment or just a really good stretch, there is an ashram in Kerala for you. While some Ashrams some offer spiritual enlightenment with creature comforts accommodation, while others offer basic dwellings and require a vow of silence. As a result, travellers will find an array of courses and treatments in India that strive to heal mind, body and spirit.
We act as a facilitator between patients/visitors and various hospitals suggesting various options available based on the required treatment or other services. India is placed among the top three medical tourism destinations in Asia, mainly due to the low cost of treatment, quality healthcare infrastructure and availability of highly-skilled doctors.
- Suggesting Hospitals/Clinics as per treatment required/budget
- World-class Treatments
- Fixation of appointment with Chief Doctors on top priority prior to arrival
- Assisting in planning treatment /check up with appointment fixing and travel scheduling.
- No waiting time for surgical procedures
- Coordinating all appointments
- Online assistance to the Patients
- Accommodation arrangements, pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization
- Arranging accommodation for family members and attendants
- pre & post treatment holidays
- Arrange escorts to accompany
- Post treatment medical check-up before departure.
- Airport transfers
We are in contract with various hospitals, hotels, resorts, interpreters, guides to facilitate providing above services.
The affordability with international standards, warm hospitality throughout the process is the highlight. What makes the difference is the wide variety of Pre & post treatment holiday options that Kerala offers, travel assistance to the patient and family, free doctors advise are offered as value ads on to every client. Kerala offers speciality hospitals catering to an array of treatments like cardiology, orthopaedics, nephrology, oncology and neuro surgery and many more.